Stuart Range Booking Terms & Conditions
- By placing a booking with us (the property owner/his/her representative) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set out.During your stay, you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out.
- If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
- To place a booking with us the lead guest must be at least 18 years of age.
- The maximum number of staying guests per room is illustrated in the room occupancy details on the website.
- Where the person making the booking is different from the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within.
- Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third-party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
To secure any booking we require a deposit to be paid in advance, this deposit amount is equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. The balance is due upon check-in.
Deposit payments must be ‘cleared funds’ before a booking can be confirmed. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here.
Payments can be made online/over the phone as well as by digital bank transfer, cheque or cash deposit. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured cheque’s, bank transfers or any other payments must be reimbursed by the lead guest with seven (7) days of any request to do so.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Sundays: 9am – 5pm
If you think you will arrive after these times let staff know before arrival.
CHECK IN: 2pm
CHECK OUT: 10am
Sorry, no pets allowed in cabin bookings but are allowed on powered/unpowered site bookings. Conditions apply.
Special requests are on a request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the park for confirmation.
Pets are allowed in the caravan park only. Medically required guide dogs are permitted in the apartments.
• Cancellations advised within 72 hours’ notice before the day of arrival are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee.
• Cancellations inside of 24 hours of arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Cancellations inside of 7 days of scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies in peak (June till Sep).
• Refunds: Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded in the same way the payment was made by:
- Credit Card: Refunded directly to the same card used for making the deposit.
Please do not feed the birds.
Snakes have been seen in the warmer months; please notify office staff if sighted.
Thank you for your understanding – if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 08 8672 5179.