Cane Village Booking Terms & Conditions
Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
• You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
• You are forced into self-isolation
• You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
• A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
To utilise this policy a guest must:
• Have made their booking on our website and
• Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions:
All cancellations will incur a 10% fee of the deposit paid. No refunds available for early departures.
CHECK IN TIME:
- Powered sites between 12:00am and 5:00pm.
- Cabins between 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
CHECK OUT TIME: Before 10:00am on the day of departure.
Monday to Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 8:00am – 4:00pm
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER CHECK-IN
All cancellations will incur a 10% fee of the deposit paid. If a cancellation is within 14 days of arrival the deposit is forfeited. No refunds are available for early departure.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email or postal address supplied. The balance is due upon check-in.
Thank you for your understanding – if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 07 4155 1022.