BIG4 Hidden Valley Booking Terms & Conditions
Payment will be taken on confirmation of your booking. This will be within 48 hours of your booking.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. A deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation or within 7 days of making the original booking. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit. Any outstanding balances must be paid upon arrival before check in.
Additional deposits required for holiday and peak seasons: 50% of the total tariff is preferred to be paid 30 days prior to arrival and with the final balance to be paid on arrival.
Minimum booking periods:
Holiday Season: 2 night minimum
V8 weekend: 3 night minimum
While the above terms and conditions make for an easier transition into the holiday period for all of us we do understand that from time to time certain situations may arise where you are unable to meet the above deposit requirements – please contact reception if this is the case to make alternate arrangements.
PAYMENT METHODS: Visa/MasterCard/Direct Deposit/Cash/Cheque
Personal cheques & Electronic Transfers will not be accepted on arrival for payment of accounts. Personal Cheques & Electronic Payments will only be accepted if received 10 days prior to arrival. If a credit card number cannot be provided upon arrival, a $200 cash security deposit will be required for security.
Should there be any outstanding monies on arrival, they must be paid in full at time of check in.
For V8 Weekend bookings only:
1. Bookings received up until 1 March will require 1st night payment to secure booking (this must be paid within 7 days of making the booking).
2. Then 2nd deposit is payable by 1st APRIL – 2nd deposit is the FULL Tariff (less any deposits already paid).
3. Any bookings received after 1st April, will require FULL payment on booking, to secure booking.
4. Cancellations AFTER 1ST APRIL will forfeit ALL monies paid (Full tariff) unless, room is re-booked at same rate.
Minimum 3 night booking on the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so all bookings must include these nights.
Check in is between 2-3pm on day of arrival.
Check-ins outside these times will not be accepted, unless prior arrangements have been made with the property. Please phone 08 8984 2888 to make arrangements. On arrival, you will be required to pay the balance of accommodation in full, you will also be required to leave a credit card# as a security deposit for any extra costs incurred during your stay. Check out time is 10am.
Your reservation has been guaranteed by initial deposit. Please see following booking information on page 2 for further payment details. All deposits must be paid in accordance with these requirements.
Your reservation is accepted for the number of guests stated. Additional guests will attract further charges and/or the requirement for additional sites. We reserve the right to move guests to the accommodation/site of our choice within the requested category, this includes guests that have requested specific sites or accommodation numbers together. We will always do our best to accommodate your request however it must be remembered that sometimes it is simply not possible.
All linen is provided in all accommodation and all beds are pre-made before guest arrival. A linen change/service will be offered if your stay is for more than 7 nights.
One car space is allocated per site. Visitor’s cars should remain outside the park grounds. No visitor cars are allowed in the park without consent from management.
We do not allow smoking in any rooms or common areas; we ask that smokers respect non-smokers and reduce the exposure at all costs.
These are allowed during daylight hours but guests should observe all the road rules including the wearing of helmets and necessary protective gear.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
These items are not to be used in the main entrance/exit area and the main street in the park. An in–house licence is needed for all guests to use and enjoy these items within the property. No skateboards or similar items are to be used within the park.
Looking for things to see and do whilst staying with us? Let us help you decide – we can easily book and arrange a range of tours and local attractions for you. Complimentary pick up and drop off is available with most tours that are booked from our office. Choose from: Crocodylus Park, Litchfield National Park, Katherine Gorge, Kakadu National Park, a cruise on Darwin’s Harbour – just to name a few.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded either by: (Monies will only be refunded in the original method paid)
1. CREDIT CARD: Refunded onto the credit card. (The same credit card must be used for credit as the one that paid the deposit – this is for security reasons)
2. EFT TRANSFER (Direct credit): Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, ACCT. NO. & Account Name. ALL REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH.
Changing Dates of Stay: Date Change: Provided 14 days’ notice is given, we can honour this request. However, booking can only be changed once from the original booking dates.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing. Please Note: This policy does not apply after the booking has commenced.
14 days+ notice: Refund of monies paid (excluding credit card transaction fees) less administration fee of $30.
Within 14 days from arrival date: No refund of monies paid.
Cancellation fee ($30): This may be redeemed when booking your next holiday with us (provided the rebooking is within 12 months of the cancellation date).
When the cancellation refund is received, a letter will also be attached. This letter, will act as a voucher for the $30 cancellation fee. This original voucher must be presented on arrival for this to be honoured.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BELOW REGARDING HAVING A DOG STAY WITH YOU.
Guests with Dogs MUST agree to and comply with the following terms and conditions. Please note if this T&C’s are not adhered to Management has the right to ask you to leave.
1. Your dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
2. Your dog must be on a leash at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS. The leash must not be more than 2 meters in length and no dog ‘runs’ are to be set up.
3. For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park; including reception, café, camp kitchens, amenities or public areas.
4. For health and safety reasons dogs must NOT be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as blankets, collars, toys etc are not be washed within the park.
5. Dogs are not to be walked around the park.
6. Dogs owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste, in a sealed “doggy doo” plastic, sealed bag and disposed of in a rubbish bin.
7. Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any all-personal injuries and /or property damage of losses in relation to any actions by the dog regardless of fault.
8. The dog owner must agree that Park Management reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and or aggressive or subject to other guest complaints. It is the sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. In the view of Park Management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted form the park and this may occur without prior warning immediately and remains at the manager’s discretion.
9. Your dog’s Vaccination, worming, tick and flea prevention must be up to date. You will be asked to show relevant certificates.
Thank you for your understanding – if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 08 8984 2888.