Traralgon Booking Terms & Conditions
- A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation may be charged at the time of booking. You will receive an email confirmation. The balance is due upon check-in.
- A boom gate code will be issued upon check-in and sent to you in a text message. Please advise reception if you require additional parking. We will endeavour to assist where we are able.
- Do not tailgate on entry or exit, by not entering your code you will not be able to enter or exit the next time. Damage may be caused to your vehicle if you tailgate. The Park holds no responsibility if your car is damaged.
- Check-in is available between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm for Cabins.
- Early and late check-ins can be arranged. If required, please contact reception prior to arrival.
- We can also arrange contact-free check-in if preferred.
- Cabins: 10.00am
- Powered Sites: 11.00am
- If you require a late checkout, please contact reception. Some fees may be payable. A key box is provided for easy checkout.
Subject to availability for new cabin bookings only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note that blackout dates may apply over school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and local special events. Offer valid for both online bookings or by calling the park. Discount is based on the standard rate, does not include extra guests. Offer may be changed or cancelled at any time without notice.
• The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
• The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
• Date changes can be made up to 3 days before check-in.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and must be picked up after immediately. Waste is to be tied in a plastic bag and placed in bins provided.
- Management must approve all pets prior to entry. The owner will be held responsible for any damage caused by pets to property or persons.
- If your pets cause a nuisance to other patrons, you may be asked to leave.
Thank you for your understanding – if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 5174 2384.